You're either looking to create a website or are fed up with your web host and want to move your site to another provider. In an industry that is constantly in the news, you may not be aware of your current host's vulnerabilities.
The first step is to narrow down the thousands of options and choose a few you can further research. Ask for advice from friends and associates who have a website. You can ask for help in forums or search the threads of others who have done it before. You can visit here to find the best and affordable web hosting services.
Image Source: Google
After you have found a few hosts you want to investigate, these seven questions will help you make an informed decision. Although you may be able to find many of these answers on the host's website, it is always a good idea to contact the host to ask them questions about their operation.
You will often get the same support once you are a customer as the host's professionalism and quality answers. Here are the top questions you can ask your web host.
1. What is the average time that the net host has been in business?
2. What number of upstream web service providers does the net host have
3. Does the net host have its own information middle?
4. Does the net host offer 24/7/365 telephone and email support?
5. Is the web host able to monitor customers' sites 24 hours a day? How do you know?
6. Is the website backup done by the web host? How often?
7. Is the net host able to provide the necessary features for your website?