Lots of couples travel to the wine region to get married. A vineyard is a perfect place. If you're looking for an outdoor ceremony set among the vineyards or a romantic wine-themed reception inside, overlooking the winery, vineyards make excellent tiny wedding sites for couples who want to bring the beauty that nature has to offer their wedding. You can also appoint Brisbane Winery, Restaurant, and Vineyard through Ocean View Estates.
Image Source: Google
Wineries don't just provide beautiful scenery, but many can accommodate the needs of a couple's wedding from beginning to end.
Tips for weddings in wineries
- If you're planning to have an outdoor wedding on a weekend you can arrange an evening wine tasting for your guests on the day prior to the wedding.
- If guests are coming from outside town and staying in the hotel, you might want to consider the possibility of having a charter bus take visitors to the vineyard and back.
- If the event is outside Find out whether there is a protected location in the event of bad weather.
- Check if the vineyard has tables, chairs, tableware, and glassware.
- If you are looking for entertainment, check whether the vineyard is allowed to host live music or live entertainment. Do they have a dance floor?
- Make sure there's plenty of parking space for your guests.
- Think about a wedding that is themed around wine However, you don't have to be forced to pick the theme.
- Make mini-bottles from the vineyard for your guests as a favor.